Thursday, December 18, 2008

what i would do to tell someone that i'm feelin' them

i am a really shy person so it is hard for me to tell a person how i really feel. i am not like other girls, so people act surprised when i don't really express my true feelings towards a certain person. i would probably write them a letter that lets them know how i feel. it wouldn't be a letter that says "Do you like me? yes or no." i would just simply tell them what i think of them. i don't want them to think that i'm acting like a little kid, i just want them to know that i have deep feelings for them that goes deeper than my words. i recently told a person how i feel and he didn't say anything because he had already told me but for some reason i don't believe him. when i find it in myself to trust men then i can really want him for me.

No comments: